Booking Stage parapente cours particulier
No date available
Enjoy a tailor-made course on your own
In private lessons, your paragliding progress is optimised, adapted to your rhythm and your objectives. You benefit from the advice of two professionals, just for you.
Private lessons are only given in French. If you are not a French citizen, but you speak French fluently, this is not a problem.
For more information, please contact us.
Personalized workshop to the end of the sails
You want to learn to fly, improve your thermalling, cross country or piloting skills? We will adapt to your needs!
The course programme is adapted to the level required. The number of days is also variable depending on the course. You can have your own equipment or we can provide you with a pack if needed.
K2 Parapente individual training is ideal to allow you to progress at your own pace. We tailor your programme to suit your needs, the flying techniques or sensations you wish to learn, develop or improve, and your starting level. We can also take care of the organisation of your entire stay (accommodation).
For more information on our personalised paragliding courses, please contact us.
Top learning in an exceptional setting in Haute-Savoie
Your personalised learning experience is supervised by two instructors who will follow you throughout your progress, whether you are a beginner, intermediate or expert.
We tailor your private lesson to the following criteria:
- The duration: we define together the number of days of training
- The themes and techniques covered: we evaluate with you the techniques you wish to perfect: safety, thermals, discovering or perfecting aerobatics, turns, thermal climbing, adapting to aerological conditions, different piloting techniques, self-confidence after an incident
- The place: the individual courses specific to piloting and SIV take place in Annecy; however, for the other courses, including thermals, we can move to other paragliding sites.
Equipment: we can provide you with the necessary equipment: radio, reserve parachute, harness, reserve parachute packing, educational films on USB key.
With K2 Parapente, an experienced paragliding school
Certified by the French Federation of Free Flight, the K2 paragliding school is made up of a team of qualified instructors SIV (Simulation of Flight Incident), state graduates BEES (State diploma of sports educator), BPJEPS (Professional diploma of youth, popular education and sport), coming from high level aerobatics and insured for the professional practice of free flight All our instructors have thousands of hours of flying experience, some of them have nearly 30 years of experience.
Prices with complete equipment :
|2 day driving course||490 € / pers|
|3 day driving course||735 € / pers|
|Group pilot course||1760 € / day for the group|
|Thermal / Cross 5 day course||1125 € / pers|
|Private lessons||On request|
Supplement(s) for materials provided by the school
(please let us know if you need material)
|Radio||15 € / jour|
|Rescue parachute||30 € / jour|
|Sellette||30 € / jour|
|Folding a rescue parachute||45 €|
Educational film on K2 USB stick
|1 person||30 €|
|2 people||40 €|
|3 people||60 €|
|8 people||120 €|
- Registration is done directly online on our website.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address after your registration has been finalised.
- In order to validate your reservation, the imprint of your credit card will be recorded.
- The amount of the imprint is not cashed before the course.
- The entire course will be requested to validate the group's registration, either by credit card, transfer or check.
- The group rate applies to a group of 8 pilots. Three months before the date of the course the group must be complete and the registration forms filled in. If the group is not complete, the rate will be changed to individual registration.
- Payment is due at the end of the course.
- We only accept payment by cheque and cash. Please note that there is no bank machine in our small village. It is therefore necessary to plan the method of payment before the course.
- In order to maintain good relations with our students, the school does not give credit.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOYALTY
- To thank you for your loyalty, we have launched the loyalty card which will be delivered to you at the time of your course.
- The loyalty card is only valid for driving/SIV courses.
- It works for individual registration courses only.
- This card is valid for two years. The tenth day of training will be offered to you.
Due to numerous abuses regarding withdrawals, we are forced to change our cancellation policy:
Cancellation by you / individual registration
A print of your credit card is taken when you register.
- In a period greater than 45 days before the internship, 50€ administration fees will be collected.
- Within 15 to 45 days, the sum of 50% of the internship will be systematically debited from your card. No refunds will be made.
- In less than 15 days, the sum of 100% of the course will be systematically debited from your card. No refunds will be made.
We accept cancellations due to accident or illness (with presentation of a medical certificate) only if the event took place shortly before the course (less than 45 days before the date of the course). If the illness or accident happened for example 3 months before the course and the pilot warns us 10 days before then 100% of the course will be collected.
Cancellation by you / group registration
You will be asked for the total amount of the course to validate the registration of a group, either by credit card, transfer or check.
In case of complete cancellation of the group:
- In a period greater than or equal to 3 months before the internship, €300 administration fees will be collected.
- Between 45 days and 3 months before the course, 50% of the amount will be systematically debited.
- In less than 45 days, the sum of 100% of the internship will be systematically collected. No refunds will be made
If a person in the group withdraws, it will be up to either the person or the group to find a replacement. If no replacement is found, the entire course will be billed to the group/club.
Cancellation during the course:
Any course interrupted for any reason whatsoever does not give rise to any reduction in price. The entire course will have to be paid.
For example, regarding weekday courses, if the driver is not available during the reserve day (Friday), the entire course will still be collected.
Cancellation by K2
Before the course, in the event of cancellation due to weather, no amount will be collected.
In this case, we will offer you a later training date as a replacement.
During the stage
- If no flight takes place: you will not be charged any payment.
- If an average of two flights per day is carried out during the duration of the course, you will be charged for the entire course.
- If only one flight is made during the course, the sum of €110/person will be charged.
- The management reserves the right to interrupt the participation of a trainee if their technical level or physical fitness does not correspond to that required. Under no circumstances will this interruption give rise to a refund or payment of compensation.
- For safety and educational reasons we do not accept the following sails:
- All glider not approved.
- Paramotor glider not approved for paragliding.
- Glider approved in D, CCC and C in 2 lines.
- Glider aerobatic/freestyle sails.
We refuse participation in the course to any paramotorist pilot who has never practiced paragliding. A minimum of 30 flights in the year is required and/or a week of advanced training in a paragliding school (a certificate from the school will be requested).
Any pilot showing up for the course with this type of sail will be refused. The amount of the course will be invoiced.
Certain pilots can be accepted with the sails mentioned above only if they have already participated in SIV courses within our K2 school and we have validated their registration together before the course.
If in doubt, do not hesitate to contact us.
For the 3-day courses
- The reserve day on Friday will only be used if a whole day has been cancelled during the course. If, during a day, one or two flights could be validated, in addition to the other two days, the course will be validated and we will not use the reserve day. An average of two flights per day validates the course.
- The reserve day on Friday will end around 5pm, including video debriefing.
- We will check the weather forecast two days before the course, at about 7pm, in order to validate the start of the course or not. We will send you an email and a text message to confirm the meeting. We take the weather reports at about 6pm and we are not able to confirm the validity of the course before this time (especially in case of mixed weather). Please be patient.
The day before the course
- Meeting point at Plan Montmin (see access map), the day before the course, at 5.30 pm. For organizational, safety and educational reasons, it is imperative to be present for this first briefing.
- Verification of the correct functioning of the rescue parachute extraction on a gantry.
- Distribution of life jackets, earphones and waterproof pockets for radios.
- Briefing: safety instructions, rescue parachute and progression.
- Presentation of the landing area and the landing.
- End of the briefing at around 7.30 pm.
The day of the course
- Meeting point at 8am.
- Briefing on the exercises to be performed.
- Flying exercises over the lake with a safety boat. A maximum of 3 flights per day will be carried out.
- At the landing, between each flight, analysis of the flight and choice of the next flight (as well as a quick snack)
- Analysis of the day thanks to the video of the flights of each pilot (possibility to have your course on dvd)
- End of the day around 5pm.
- The schedule can be modified according to the weather.
- A quick snack will be provided during the day. You can order one at the school the evening before.
- The courses can take place over two or three days (usually two days at the weekend and three days during the week).
- The weekday courses are from Tuesday to Thursday with Friday as a reserve day in case of bad weather.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of 8 people.